Our centre is a purpose built creche in the beautiful estate of Clonuske. We have a spacious Garden with a new fully weather proof outdoor play area. This allows us to bring extra learning to the outdoors where children can play all year round: Sunshine, rain or Snow. We have 5 beautiful play rooms from our beautiful calm and nurturing baby room up to our creative and inspiring Pre-School room. We have access to a lovely large green at the front of the building which we use regularly for outdoor football, picnics nature walks or just to have a run around.
We aim to:
• Provide an environment which is safe, secure and welcoming, where learning takes place through play;
• To ensure that your child will get a balance of exercise, rest, fresh air and fresh food;
• Provide a positive environment where children can explore and experiment;
• Provide an environment where equal opportunities for all takes place regardless of gender, race, culture or religion;
• Promote understanding, kindness and tolerance of others;
• Provide a varied and enjoyable curriculum that focuses on the importance of nurturing your child's motivation to learn;
• To link indoors and outdoors and the wider world of people, places and events;
• Prepare your child for school with confidence and a positive approach to learning.
To promote a quality learning environment with meaningful relationships at the heart of what we do. At Snowdrops family and community is central to our practice.
Snowdrops Creche aims to provide a friendly, welcoming environment where children feel safe and where their natural love of learning is enhanced and encouraged. We believe in providing a caring, culturally sensitive environment that will support your child in reaching his / her potential. Our commitment to Aistear, the Early Childhood Curriculum and Siolta the National Quality framework provides the basis for our curriculum and practice.
We believe each child is unique and learns through respectful, responsive relationships with people, places and things, as well as through active exploration of the environment which is constructed to scaffold children’s learning while supporting and encouraging their interests. Through noticing, recognising and responding to children’s learning dispositions and interests, teachers will extend and enhance the children’s learning and development. Free choice within clear guidelines, encourages exploration and independence.
Quality Care in a unique small setting.